Tempe DART Phone Number 480-965-3055
Downtown, Polytechnic, and West Campus Phone number (480) 965-1234
Fall/Spring/Summer Passenger Scheduling
All pick-ups from residence halls, parking lots/structures, and non-classroom buildings have appointed lead pick-up times prior to class start times. All scheduled lead times are pre-determined and ARE NOT flexible. Rides scheduled at the conclusion of a class and are not going directly to a following class are scheduled 10 minutes after the class has ended.
Tempe Campus Lead Times
30 minute lead time:
- All locations NORTH of Veteran’s Way/5th St (ICA, LOT59, Packard Str, Novus, Novus Parking Structure)
- EAST of Rural Rd-(Greek Village Residence Hall, APMA, UCENT, Dickey Dome)
- SOUTH of Apache Blvd-Vista Del Sol Complexes, Sonora Center, Adelphi Commons I & II, Lot 19,72)
25 minute lead time:
- NORTH of University SOUTH of Veteran’s Way/5th St (Manzanita, Palo Verdes, Tooker, University Towers, Aquatic Ctr,Stadium/Fulton Str)
- EAST campus (METRO station, Rural/Tyler Str, Lot 44, Hassayampa/Barrett Complexes)
20 minute lead time:
- SOUTH/WEST campus (Hayden, Best, Irish, McClintock Halls. Apache/10th St Str, Lots 3, 11, 16, 20)
Downtown, Polytechnic, or West Campus Lead Times
Staff will discuss needed lead times when you discuss scheduling rides for Downtown, Polytechnic, or West campuses.
The information below needs to be the information for the person who needs rides. If information is not the rider’s, it could delay or prevent rides getting scheduled.